Saturday, October 5, 2013

The AES News Team is forming...

Olga Rydzkowska
Hello! My name is Olga Rydzkowska. I joined the Journalism Club to write food recipes for the AES News. In my spare time I like to spend time with my friends.

Alicja Gębarowska
Hello! My name is Alicja Gębarowska. I am in Journalism Club to write food recipes for the AES News.In my spare time I talk with friends.

Ewa Dubieniecka
Hi, my name is Ewa and my last name is Dubieniecka. I am writing articles about fashion and doing fashion photos. In free time, I am interested in fashion, I like to design, draw, dance and read.

Natalia Podworska
Hi, my name is Natalia Podworska and I love dogs no matter what, I love them! I like to take care of babies, they are so cute and nice. I like to play piano and watch movies and play games. I don’t like to do HOMEWORK! I like to meet my friends. We have a lot of fun on PYJAMA PARTY. I also like to sing and dance. I like to read books and play on my iPad. I am going to do a delicious recepies for you. Halszka and me we are a very good team!

Halszka Drozd
Hi, my name is Halszka Drozd.I like to dance, read books, play piano, draw, do photos, write stories and watch movies. I will take photos of Natalka’s cooking. I think you will like my photos and enjoy Natalka’s recepies.

Julia Konefał
My name is Julia Konefał. I like dancing, fantasy, thinking about creative things and being creative.  

No comments:

Post a Comment