Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Interview with Mr. John!

Last week in Journalism Club we interviewed Mr. John Sudar. The interview took place on the first floor in the American Elementary School and went very well. Mr. John and Julia Konefał, who interviewed him, sat in front of the window with a beautiful, wide view. The interview is ready for you to read on our blog: just go to AES Special Interests (to your right) and click AES Interviews

Julia Konefał and Mr. John Sudar
Photo by Olga Rydzkowska

Below a fragment from the interview: 

"Julia Konefał: Why do you wear long hair and beard?
Mr. John Sudar: Huh! That's a good question. I guess it just suits me. I never really thought about it actually. Good question!

J.K.:How do you make everybody in the school like you?
J.S.: Well! I'm not sure everybody in the school likes me! But I'll speak generally: I think people generally respond to positive people. You know... there are people who walk around, with a cloud above their heads, they always look at the bad side of things, and I think that such people are not very popular. I think that people that see the good side of things, have the optimistic attidute, are the ones who are popular, so like I say: I'm not sure everyone in the school likes me, but i guess I am popular, because I'm a positive person.

J.K. Yes you are very popular!
J.S. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment