Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Short reports from the 6th of December flea market



"I think flea market is a great idea for Mikołajki!"

On 6th of November, in our schooll there was a flea market.On this flea market we could buy nice toys and some accessorize. One class was even selling chocolate cake, it was delicious. I think everybody liked teh flea market! Everybody found something for themselves, for example, I bought a hand-made penguin made by Ania from my class (she can sew very well), and toys for my sister. I thing flea market is a great idea for Mikołajki!


- Ewa Dubieniecka

 "I think everybody enjoyed the flea market!"

On 6th of December 2013, we had a flea market at our school. Everyone brought their old toys, games, etc. We labeled them. The maximum price was 10 zł. Everyone was very excited and bought a lot of things. The earned money will go for Ciapkowo. I think everybody enjoyed the flea market.

 - Natalia Ziemiaszewska

No comments:

Post a Comment